Linggo, Setyembre 23, 2012

"My Teacher, My Hero"



 I called them, multipurpose man .They are like my mother, my father, my sister, my brother and even my friend and of course my6 teacher. They are my hero that never dies in my heart and mind.
“A second mother” they said. I thought  my mother who make me exist in these world is the only mom that I can call but, I am wrong teacher , I can call a mom too. Teacher makes you feel that we are also their son and daughter that they are also our father and mother, too. Even though we didn’t came to your womb they will makes you feel that we came into their heart.
A Friend and more than that a I called them Barkada. In laughter and in tears they are still there. Supporting us make us feel that we can do it, believing on us .Giving you advice for the better. I can share them my problem even in my personal life. I can cry in their shoulder and sometimes they are the only person who can understand me.
My mother, my father, my brother and sister and of course a teacher are behind of what I am, intelligent student and citizen of the Philippines. They said that moulding a person happen also in school through the help of our teacher and appreciate it so much. I gave them profound gratitude for their work .I will always remember you because you are my great "hero".

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento