As brilliant man was born, moder4n technology
was born, too. Electricity and modern tools was made through “Science”. Through
man’s curiosity, playful imaginations, hardship discipline and determination,
there are many things created and discover.
Through science, all things were made easier
and faster. We can’t change the fact
that without this so could electricity, modern tools can’t work. And you can’t deny
the fact that, in our time, we can’t live without our gadgets and electricity.
I can’t imagine also, how’s life without all of this.
This time, as I observed, energy supply is so
expensive because it is limited. But, we can help solving this problem. Every one of us has the ability to create
modern tools that may solve our problem. For example, Wind mills were created,
just to provide electricity. So it is not impossible for us also to create anther
tool like this in another way of solving the shortage of electricity. I can
help, you can help, “EVERY BODY CAN BE A SCIENCE CLUBBER”.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento