Linggo, Oktubre 14, 2012

"Second Grading Period"

                    I learn a lot!!! i learn a lot!!.This is the only thing that I can say.i never thought that the things that I considered useless is so important and useful as well.like this notepad i thought before that it is just a display on the computer , just a was,and useless. But when we enter the second grading period  there i found and realize that his note pad is important mare easier to   perform   in editing some articles.it is also easier to to decorate put a design and style.

There was as time that i am not successful in applying this because  notepad is not sensitive but you need to fallow the roles and regulations of this program. So I really study this to make my work presentable and better.

3 komento:

  1. job well done...hope you can still be better nxt grading

    TumugonBurahin
  2. ...it's so nice to know that you've learned a lot last grading period:)..,, i congratulate you for that,,,, i know you can make it again on 3rd grading ..GOD BLESS!!,,GOOD LUCK!!:)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi! your reflection is very nice , job well done .Keep up the good work!

    TumugonBurahin