Time
runs so fast, we are now in the last stage of secondary level. It’s so glad
that after three years of being together. We are close and know it’s each other
and sometimes even in a discussion we were chatting that sometimes we were
scolded. These years there are so many things that I have learned that every
move and every thing can be explained by science and math. I am not good in
English especially in spelling, so it is good in my part that we are having a
vocabulary every day.
Sometimes I am hard up in our lesson because I
am also chatting with my seatmate. So this time I listen and if I can’t
understand, I read my book and our lesson at night. Sometimes I go to my
classmate who can understand and he or she will teach me.
More over, I know now my lessons in my study
or in my life and in the study I am having the advance reading so that in can
also participate in our discussion and I can share also. I will continue
listening to have a knowledge so that when I will be going to college I will
know what to do.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento