Huwebes, Agosto 9, 2012


  State of the Nation Address of President Benigno Simion “Noy Noy” Aquino III last July 23, 2012 is one of the most want of the Filipino to Witness. The fulfillment of his promises. The programs, if he really did his promises that we will together walk in the straight path. His purpose to make Philippines progressive. A country with Improvement and making our country corruption free.
             In two years of rolling this country, maybe, it is not the right time to criticize you sir but I just want to say that “good job” .Good job for fulfilling your promises to the country and to the Filipino People. You must continue it. Wang Wang was really stop and as you said it that was just use by the polis, ambulance and the fire truck and not to the government employers. It is really good for you have discrimination. The “Pantawid Pamilya Program” it just simple but at least you help   making these country malnutrition free.
             As you said to your SONA we will be exporting rice.”Awesome” before, we are just importing rice? But know we are going to export. “Wow”. I am also glad that education have the highest found. Imagine, 238.8 billion pesos but still I am not favor of K+12 program.
             Over all Mr. President is a effective leader. IT is not the right time to judge you but I am amaze of what you contribute in making our country  progressive. Maybe six year is not enough so that we can be at the top five riches country again. But, if you are given the change to be the president of the Philippines in 20 years or more? I will agree on that.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento