Huwebes, Agosto 9, 2012

Letter to Mr.President


                                                                  Ilocos Sur National High Schoool
                                                                  Gomez St. Brgy IV,Vigan Cty
                                                                  July 1,2012

Benigno Simion “Noynoy”
Quanco Aquino III
President
Malacaňang Palace

Dear Sir:
               An island like pearl, pearl, pearl that shines like a gem. A pearl with eternal charm, with eternal light. An island that glows’ so strength, spark treasure and power. Philippines is considered “The Pearl of the Orient”, a country where everybody admire to live, a place where everyone wished a part of it. A land that was full of progress and proundness, which was Philippines before. No shame, No doubt in flattering our flag. No Shame, No doubt in saying “I am a Filipino”.
               As time goes by, as time runs so fast, as election comes and as leader’s change, the shine, the spark and the glows loosed in just a while. A pearl that was on top, it rolled down and embrace the darkness of the land,  faces the triumphs, challenges and problems.
               Promises! Promises! Promises the change, improvement and progress. These promises and goals were kicked so far away when they were elected. Their advocacies were vanished for their own good. Goals and advocacies were thrown away for treasure and power. The promise for progress is not for their people but for their selves only, for their own luxuriates and delights.  Corrupting the money of the people, only they did in rolling the country for six years.
            It’s been two years of rolling this country and I salute you for making this country, corruption free. I like what had you’re administration doing to the corrupting people. They should not really exceed In these country so that Philippines will progress.
           The “Pantawid Pamilya Program” It is a good idea. It is just simple thing but it’s a big help to the indigent people and is a big help also to lessen malnutrition in the country.
          According to Adam Smith that the progress of a country is by  “giving a ample capital and having a job of the citizen. So must also focus in giving job to the Filipino and I think you’re purpose in K+12 will not be effective. Just  think of it. college graduate were hard up to find a job here in the Philippines? What will be high school graduate can apply a job here. We all know that K+12 is good for going to the other country. But, what if they cannot afford to go in abroad? What will they do here?
           I just want you to remember our country is not totally progressing to take these K+12 Program. Maybe, you just want to be “in”. But over all I don’t agree to that K+12 programs but I also salute you for making this country corruption free and I like you’re administration.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento